Monday, December 29, 2008

IDF Troops Have entered Gaza


This hasn't hit the media yet, but I've already gotten the e-mails.

May Almighty G-d strengthen their hands, guide their aim and protect them from harm...and may He bring darkness, death and defeat to their enemies.

UPDATE: There are some very astute and intelligent bloggers who have discounted this story, saying that the IDF ground troops are not in Gaza yet. I'm sticking with this, having gotten info from some people at the scene who ought to know.I think what we're seeing is recon units scouting out the ground while Barak and Askhenazi make up their minds as to whether to commit to a full assault yet.

This would be in accord with standard Tzahal practice, and I'm sticking with it.





2 comments:

Jack Steiner said...

I included this in the round up at my blog.

Anonymous said...

"May Almighty God strengthen their hands, guide their aim and protect them from harm...and may he bring darkness, death, and defeat to their enemies." I'm in full agreement with the prayer you offer. According to the Christian New Testament where two or more are gathered in prayer in His name He will bring it to pass. May God bring victory to Israel.