Thursday, August 06, 2009

Watcher's Council results for 8/1/09


The Council has spoken! My apologies..being a little behind schedule, I've been remiss in posting this, but her eit is. A complete rundown of the voting tallies is here.

The winning entry in the Council category this week was The Razor with Waging Lawfare: A Call To Arms

In second place was my entry at Joshuapundit, Bigotry In Basic Black

Also getting votes were Right Truth for Advice to Sergeant Jim Crowley , Bookworm Room for Make me Well, Soccer Dad with It’s the speeches stupid, The Provocateur for The Definitive Dossier on the House Health Care Bill (Pages 1-500) Part
and The Collosus of Rhodey for Common sense on the Gates arrest .

In the Non-Council category, I was pleased to see that th ewinmner was my nominee, Micheal Yon's An Artery Of Opium, A Vein Of Taliban.

In second place, we had a piece from Heretical Ideas, Is Barack Obama An American Citizen?

As always, congratulations not only to the winners but to the participants.


No comments: