Friday, January 08, 2010

James Carville: Airport scanners can 'measure my penis'

http://bigheaddc.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/carville1.jpg

I have to admit, as much as I disagree with Serpent Head on a number of issues he's always been enjoyable and good for a laugh:

Speaking on The Tony Kornheiser Show Friday, Carville laid out, or unzipped, his vision for airport security.

"Let me buy a [security] pass ... so that they can scan me and and search me and measure my penis, then let me get on the plane," he said.{...}

But Carville isn't worried about his privacy: "I'll sacrifice my civil rights to get me up in the air, like Clooney," he said, referring to Hollywood leading man George Clooney's latest film.


I guess nobody ever explained to James the difference between a body scanner and a microscope!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Seriously, he's got the right attitude if the wrong basic information. The scanners in use incorporate a privacy filter that blurs the crotch area so that genitalia are indistinct.

That's exactly why the Crotch Bomber and the other jihadi from Saudi Arabia who was recently caught with his explosives in his anus had things set up the way they did.

As far as I'm concerned, anyone from the Muslim World or who comes across as a potential security risk and wants to fly top America had better be prepared to submit to a full cavity search if necessary.

Muslims can blame their weak clergy and leadership for refusing to condemn jihad, and our American leadership for refusing to meaningfully confront the Islamist states that harbor, fund and promote it.



No comments: