Sunday, December 19, 2010

UPDATE: First Hand Account By Surviving Victim Of Jerusalem Terrorist Attack

This is the only first hand account I've seen yet from Kaye Susan Wilson, the survivor of the Jerusalem terrorist attack that took her friend Kristine Logan's life:

According to Wilson, after accosting them and tying them up one of Arabs took out a long knife which she described looking "like a bread knife with a serrated edge." (RM- probably something akin to a K-Bar)

"I was scared but my friend became hysterical. I told her in English to be quiet and not make noise," Wilson said. The men then began to stab both Wilson and Logan.

"It was clear that they came to kill.," Wilson recalled from her hospital bed. "Who carries around a knife life that?"

"I had a Star of David hanging on a chain around my neck," Wilson told Haaretz. "He took it off like a gentleman and then turned me around and stabbed in the place where the Star of David had been."

"I saw that the stab had not penetrated my heart and I played dead. While I lay there I could hear my friend dying. Her breath sounded like bubbles. I waited two minutes, we lay in the corridor. Our hands tied behind our backs and something was covering my mouth. It was terribly hard for me to get up but I managed to go. I saw that we were in a bush area and I did not know then that they had fled. I felt myself getting tired, all I wanted to do was sleep but I knew I could not."

When Wilson managed to reach the parking lot she noticed a car with Israeli license plates. Its occupants were looking over at her, she said. "I couldn't scream because of my breathing and the car had started to leave.

So I had to go another 20 meters, and there were kids there; I didn't want to scare them with blood, so I just turned around with my back to them, so they could see my hands ties. And then they called the police."


Wilson sustained twelve stab wounds in the attack and is a moderate condition.

please donate...it helps me write more gooder!

No comments: