Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Arnold Schwarzenegger Embroiled in Scandal Over Love Child With Employee


Ah, well.

For those of you wondering what happened to the Schwartzenegger's 25-year marriage, it's apparently surfaced that the Gubernator had a child with a longtime member of his household staff.

Apparently his wife, Maria Shriver Schwartzenegger, moved out of their Brentwood mansion earlier this year after she found out about it, confronted Ah-nold and he admitted that the child was his.

Apparently Governor Schwartzenegger spilled the sauerkraut himself:

"After leaving the governor's office I told my wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago," Schwarzenegger said Monday night in a statement issued to The Times in response to questions. "I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family. There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologized to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry.

Apparently the Gubernator did the proper thing, acknowledged paternity and contributed financial support for the child right from the start. I can't imagine how he kept this quiet for so long.

Hopefully they'll patch things up, but it looks dicey.

Ann Coulter, of course, has the last word: "It's official. Arnold's a Kennedy."

please donate...it helps me write more gooder!

2 comments:

louielouie said...

does this mean ahnold can run for president?????
maybe john edwards can give ahnold a few pointers???
maybe john edwards, ahnold, and monkey boy can start a support group. just now quite sure what they would support........

louielouie said...

i just read the forbes article linked by ff.
that article is laughable.
sure ahnold will assume the position in the divorce proceedings, but the public won't care. the reporter went on and on about how this would somehow effect their public persona.
lol
the public will look at this as life imitating art via an episode of "the modern family".
msnbc will feign sympathy for the divorce. the love child thing is a non-starter.
what i truly don't understand about "these people" is to have something like this hanging over his head and he still sought the governors office in an election. any normal person in that position would not even consider public office.