Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Obama Selling New 'Obama Flag'



Yes,flag desecration, courtesy of our president's outsized ego. Simply amazing.

The symbolism,of course, is reminiscent of the old Soviet propaganda...America united behind the desires and whims of one man.

Here's a much more apt symbolism:

 asdff

A tower of $300-a-bottle Armand de Brignac Brut Gold featured at the fundraiser the e president attended at Jay Z's 40/40 Club in Manhattan worth over $105,000 - more than twice the median income of the average American family.

Obama, in case you haven't guessed, is a corporatist. That means the government - in this case the president- picks winners and losers based on whom kicked in financially, Solyndra style.

I'm sure those who attended the $40,000 per person event will be duly noted when it comes time to dole out taxpayer dollars, It's the Chicago way.

2 comments:

louielouie said...

the ny giants are currently playing the carolina panthers in bank of america field. the place is packed. they paid to get in.

Bourbon said...

My Champagne tower usually consists of one bottle of Korbel Brut for $9.99 on New Years eve. I guess I just don't know how to live.

I guess I really am a racist, based on the thoughts in my head right now. I won't post there here cuz I know you won't approve my post if I do...