Sunday, July 14, 2013

Celebrity Tweets On The Zimmerman Verdict - Unbelievable

The New York Post has a collection of celebrity tweets on the Zimmerman verdict that have to be seen to be believed. Here's a sample:


Had a gun-toting Trayvon Martin stalked an unarmed George Zimmerman, and then shot him to death... DO I EVEN NEED TO COMPLETE THIS SENTENCE?


The Trayvon Martin verdict doesn't surprise me. Stanford, FL never wanted Zimmerman arrested. Now he's free to kill another child.
I give Zimmerman a week


It could have been me. It could have been my son. We've got to protect them from the #Zimmermans of the world and their helpers.#Trayvon

More at the link...

1 comment:

UCSPanther said...

I hope that if the riots get as bad as people say they are, it comes to the doorsteps of those idiot celebrities...