Monday, July 08, 2013

Jews are the "most evil among creations, barbaric monkeys, wretched pigs"



Just a little snippet of children's programming from state run Palestinian TV, Israel's 'Peace Partners' :

PA TV reporter: "Let's meet these girls who want to recite a short poem."

Girl 1: “I do not fear the rifle because your throngs are in delusion and ignorant herds.
Jerusalem is my land, Jerusalem is my honor
Jerusalem is my days and my wildest dreams.
Oh, you who murdered Allah’s pious prophets (i.e., Jews in Islamic tradition)
Oh, you who were brought up on spilling blood
You have been condemned to humiliation and hardship.
Oh Sons of Zion, oh most evil among creations
Oh barbaric monkeys, wretched pigs."


Girl 2: "Jerusalem is not your den
Jerusalem opposes your throngs
Jerusalem vomits from within it your impurity
Because Jerusalem, you impure ones, is pious, immaculate
And Jerusalem, you who are filth, is clean and pure.
I do not fear barbarity.
As long as my heart is my Quran and my city
As long as I have my arm and my stones
As long as I am free and do not barter my cause
I will not fear your throngs
I will not fear the rifle.”


Sweet, no?

 According to watchdog  Palestiniian Media Watch (PMW), the broadcast went out on July 3, and the two children were sisters.

I don't blame these children. I doubt they have a clue as to what they're really saying, and are just reciting a script for the thrill on being on TV, 'attagirls' from the adults and maybe some chocolate or something. But you know what? The adults know exactly what they're doing, and so do the sort of humans ( and I use that term loosely) who run Fatah and the Palestinian Authority.

They're indoctrinating the next generation in dehumanizing Jews and legitimizing terrorism and genocide. Do you or any other rational human being expect these people to actually keep any peace agreement they make with Jews, with Israel? Why would they?

This indoctrination in hatred, this refusal to live with Jews in peace and equality is what killed the so-called peace process - not Jerusalem, not 'occupation', not Jewish communities in Judea and Samaria. It started with Arafat and has continued to the present day.

And yet the US and the EU continue to fund this evil and to advocate for  it.

The word 'Palestine' comes from a Roman corruption of the word 'Philistine', and that name was deliberately chosen by the Romans to mock the Jews after Israel and Judea were conquered.

Like other peoples in this part of the world, the Philistines made a fetish out of child sacrifice, burning thousands of their children on the altars of their god Dagon.

The majority of Arabs who proudly identify themselves as 'Palestinians' are worthy inheritors of this tradition.

By their hatred of Jews and denial of their humanity, they deny their own. And plant  the seeds for their own destruction, just as the Philistines did.


No comments: